Welcome Back Message from Mr. Habershaw
Summer Assignments 2020
Pilgrim High School Core Values and Beliefs
The Pilgrim High School (PHS) community provides a safe, respectful environment.
We believe that all students can learn.
Our graduates will be responsible, productive, lifelong learners.
21st Century Learning Expectations
- The PHS graduate will communicate and collaborate effectively via speaking, reading, and writing.
- The PHS graduate will solve problems and reach logical and reasoned conclusions by utilizing scientific, mathematic, and technological skills.
- The PHS graduate will possess a broad perception of the world with an appreciation of diverse cultures, environments, and the arts.
- The PHS graduate will demonstrate the appropriate and relevant use of technology.
- The PHS graduate will demonstrate positive health habits, including physical exercise, in order to enhance physical and emotional well-being.
- The PHS graduate will practice respect for diversity in the global community.
- The PHS graduate will practice service to the community and demonstrate an awareness of global responsibility.